Wednesday 31 January 2018

Birthday card

I don't do much birthday cards, so this is one of the exceptions, but I really enjoyed this work for a very nice little lady and I'm really glad that she like it :0). I used for the first time Tim Holtz Distress oxide inks on my serious project - in this case it was Peacock feathers and a little bit of Spiced marmalade, and I admit, that I love, how this inks work on white and - surprise, surprise - also on coloured cardstock, especially when the water droplets technique is used :0). I coloured my images - also for the first time - with Zig Clean Color real brush markers from Kuretake and I'm happy with the intensity of the colours and effect I was able to achieved with them. I can only recommend them, as well as Distress oxides :0). All the used stamps are from Katzelkraft and Hero arts. 

So here is the card, really colourful, but lovely, I think :0))

31.1.2018 Birthday card








No comments:

Post a Comment