Monday 19 October 2020

Art journal page - All systems are go...congrats!

Hi and welcome again :0). A new art journal page for my 7.5"x7.5" (ca. 20x20 cm) journal is here.

I spent one afternoon trying one "shining moon technique"with Distress Oxide ink pads. Unfortunatelly the outcome was not very good - too much water I suppose :D. 
Still, I decided to use one of the backgrounds I made and transform it into something. And because the colours I used - Black soot, Chipped saphire and Crackling campfire - remined me of the universe, I went through my stash and found some corresponding stamps from Whimsy Stamps and My favorite things. I colored all pictures with Tombow and Marvy brush markers and brightened also the cental star (or planet?) with them, because the original Oxide colours were too dull after all my experiments. Black and white gel pen here an there and there it is :0)
 
Thank you for your visit and see you next time :0)


19.10.2020 All systems are go...congrats!



No comments:

Post a Comment