Saturday 28 May 2022

Art journal page - Possibility

Hi and welcome :0) Today I have a smaller 6"x8" (cca 15x20 cm) art journal page from my new Hahnemühle Watercolour book. The paper is awesome, quite thick and colours stay nicely vibrant :0)

This page is an entry for Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge Not a card and I was highly inspired by the Sandra's tag. A combination of Crackling campfire and Salvaged patina Distress Spray stains and Distress Oxide ink pads is so wonderful that I wanted to create my own variation and I'm very satisfied with the outcome :0) And the benefit is that I used one of my a little bit unheeded paper dolls from Tim Holtz, beautiful background stamps from Catherine Pooler and Stampendous and text stamps from Woodware :0)

Thank you for your visit, have a very nice weekend and please let me know if you like this page too :0)


26.5.2022 Possibility





 

No comments:

Post a Comment