Friday 15 July 2022

Art journal page - Good times

Hi and welcome back :0). This is a page for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "Make your own background". 

After a small holiday break I was looking forward to try a new Distress colour from Tim Holtz - Uncharted mariner. This blue is a much more green-blue colour than on my photo and really very nice one. I'm happy to have it in my collection. 

I started with a simple layering background and added some rub-ons, collage elements and also my focal point and quote. I wanted to stay mostly monochromatic so the "mariner" is still the main colour of my page. As a final "gentle" touch I found some butterflies and butterfly wings :0).

Thank you for your visit and have a very nice summer day :0)


14.7.2022 Good times







No comments:

Post a Comment