Friday 16 September 2022

Art journal page - The choice

Hi and welcome. This is a new page in my 7" (ca. 17,8 cm) round art journal :0)

I was inspired by the chemistry bottle and frog stamps from Inkadinkado I have in my stash for ages and I decided to create a rainbow playful page as my entry for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "Little critters". I gave some difficult choice to my little frog :0)

For the brown colours I used Twinklings H2O mica watercolours and for the bottles Distress Spray stains applied with a brush and Ohuhu Water-based markers in the similar shades. I die-cuted my quote with Tim Holtz tiny typewriter font.  Finally I added some highlights with white acrylic paint pen and enhanced all the lines with black acrylic paint pen. 

I'm very happy with the outcome :0)

Thank you that you've stopped by and have a very nice day :0)


15.9.2022 The choice







2 comments: