Monday 30 September 2024

Art journal page - Embrace the journey

Hi and welcome :0) This is ca  7.5" x 9" (cca 18.5 x 22.5 cm) page. 

For this journal I´ve chosen products from Maremi´s small art  - pictures from her collage books I bought on Amazon and one of rice papers I ordered directly from her webshop.

I dry embossed 300 gsm watercolor paper with a new Simon Hurley´s Plaster 3D embossing folder from Spellbinders. It´s texture is really stunning. I covered it up with a rice paper so the texture of the folder is still a bit visible. I added smaller shapes on the sides of my main panel and framed all parts with brown cardstock. I glued my focal points from Maremi´s autumnal collage books and quotes from Stamperia´s Secret diary paper collection. As final touches I shaded the images a bit and used white Gelly roll pen for the highlights. 

Thank you for your visit, feel free to leave me a comment and have a very nice day :0)


30.9.2024 Embrace the journey




No comments:

Post a Comment