Saturday 9 September 2017

Stampscape art journal - SPACE A-LIVE

I have one more post today, an Stampscape art journal page SPACE A-LIVE on Clairefontaine Paint On Multi-Techniques paper  (250 gsm / 115 lb and ca 21x30 cm / 8"x12"). 
For the elements on the page I used Canson Bristol smooth paper (260 gsm/ 100 lb and ca 23 x 30,5 cm / 9" x 12"). Surprisingly is this paper is very sturdy and it's easy to work with if you need to cut out something even quite small as my astronauts so I don't afraid to make my them dimensional. 

Actually I was experimented with sprayed colours and wrapped kitchen foil technique. I used Distress sprays colours let them mix on the paper and put the kitchen foil over the page, made a wrinkles and let it dry with foil on it over night. When I removed the foil I found a very nice texture effect. I made two backgrounds like this, lighter and darker and for this page I used the darker one, because it evoked me the space. 

This scene is actually a broadcasting of the TV - a SPACE A-LIVE channel and the astronauts are the reporters recording the encounter with the giant space fish species :0)

Although I used just a few stamps from Stampscape Spacemen set  (asteroids belt and astronauts) I include this page into my stampscapes, because still, it is a scene right? :0) 

I used my Misti tool and Marvy and Tombow markers to colorfully stamp the shadow-stamp fish from Local King rubber stamps and Memento inks and Caran d'Ache Luminance coloured pencils for the bigger asteroids. Beside my main white stars I used also a silver glitter Gelly Roll pen from Sakura for a smaller star dots. They are very subtle, but they nicely complete the page. Unfortunately they are not much visible on the main picture so I enclose another one from the angle so you can see them better

This page is also my entry for both of the Simon Say Stamp Stamptember challenges - Monday challenge "Stamp It" and also the Wednesday challenge with the same name :0)

I hope you like this page as I do, thank you for stopping by and see you next time :0)


8.9.2017 Stampscape art journal - SPACE A-LIVE









No comments:

Post a Comment