Monday 23 October 2017

Creative week 11 - "Hmmm COFFEE"

Hi, welcome back again :0)

"Hmmm COFFEE" is again an art journal page from my Seawhite hardbound 7.5"x7.5" (ca. 20x20 cm) journal. 

I started with a great Altenew Cube builder stencil, which I absolutely love and then I added a few stamped elements to the background...and suddenly the idea for this page came to me :0)

I used Impression obsession beautiful coffee cup, coffee beans and steam swirl, Tim Holtz's books and one of the Dyan's cute Dylusions dog stamps and for the coloring Distress inks and markers, Marvy Uchida's brown ink pad and white paint pen. I wanted to keep the colour scheme simple, because the background is quite busy....but why not :D

I love the smell of the coffee, although I don't drink it and this page is just about it :0)

Thank you for stopping by and see you next time :0)

23.10.2017 Hmmm...COFFEE...I love the smell


No comments:

Post a Comment