Thursday 27 August 2020

Alcohol inks journal - Just create and be happy

Hi and welcome :0). Today I would like to share an another layout in my DIY disc bound alcohol inks 8"x 8" (ca. 20x20 cm) journal. 

This time I went out of my comfort zone. I decided to use just dies on one of my alcohol inked and foiled backgrounds I made earlier on Yupo paper, no stamps allowed :0) This was very challenging. The background papers with alcohol inks are so bright and nice that it is easy to make them and difficult to use them in combination with something else :D
Anyway this is my first attempt with orange/yellow and green papers (in the real life all colours are much much brighter). A birds die is from Elizabeth craft designs, stars from Altenew, asian sign from Tattered Lace and circle with clouds from Hero arts.

So that's it for today, thank you a lot for your visit and see you next time :0)


26.8.2020 Just create and be happy



No comments:

Post a Comment