Saturday 15 August 2020

Art journal page - Hocus pocus

Hi and welcome back :0) It's been a looooong time since my last art post and I am very happy that I have a new  journal page in my Canson Mix Media middle art book - 17 x 25 cm (cca 6.5" x 10")

I just started with a simple background - combination of Distress ink pads and Distress Oxide ink pads in blue and brown shades. I added some stenciling on the edges and a then applied Finnabair's soft matte gel through a tea themed stencil from Paper Artsy all around the page. I love this feel-dimension and second photo shows  great shadows of this raised texture :0)

Used stamps are from Visible image and Impression Obsession, coloured with alcohol markers and for the quote I used Halloween chips from Tim Holtz and some washi tape from my stash. 

Thank you for your visit and hopefully see you soon again :0)


15. 8. 2020 Hocus pocus







No comments:

Post a Comment