Monday 29 May 2023

Art journal page - Time for everything

Hi and welcome :0) This is a page in my smaller 6"x8" (cca 15x20 cm) art journal from Hahnemühle.

This page was highly inspired by Nuneka. I was in love with the stripy page she made and it's colour combination so I needed to create my own version :0)

I masked some stripes on my page with a masking tape and painted the rest with blue shades of Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst sprays. Than I added a texture with stencil and texture paste. I printed a photo as my focal point and framed it with the circle. The inner circle was stamped with a stencil sprayed with orange Starburst spray and coloured with Distress Spiced marmalade ink. I finished the design with greenery die-cuts coloured with the same Lindy's colours and also darkened with Distress Mermaid lagoon ink. 

Thank you for your visit and have a nice relaxing day :0)


28.5.2023 Time for everything


 

No comments:

Post a Comment