Tuesday 23 May 2023

Tag - Eternal beauty - faux leather technique

Hi and welcome :0) Today I have a new Nr. 10 manila tag (ca 21,5 x 10 cm) with faux leather look. 

I used a nice 3D embossing folder with Peonies from Lisa Horton Crafts and painted the whole tag - an debossed side - with a Vintage Photo Distress paint. Then I rubbed a Ground Espresso Tim Holtz's archival inkpad  over the whole surface to reveal the design. The deepest parts remained lightest and upper parts are darkest. Finally I sealed and enhanced the leather look with Distress MicroGlaze. In the reality the paper looks fantastic - like a real leather.

I was thrilled with the outcome so I did not want to cover it much, so I finished the design only with a few smaller butterfly stickers and a quote (and - because nothing is perfect and we should embrace the imperfections - with a small mistake too) :0)

Thank you for your visit and see you next time :0)


18.5.2023 Eternal beauty





No comments:

Post a Comment