Saturday 6 April 2024

Dylusions art journal - Cabinet of curiosities

Hi and welcome :0) Today´s page is in the 8"x8" (ca 21x21 cm) Dylusions journal. 

I recently bought a Color Cube catalog and cards from Sarah Renae Clark and I picked one card with color combination I like to try if I can use it for my project. 

And I played a bit with a watercolor style background and coloring. I stamped glass domes around the central circle and coloured them with violet, pink and orange Ditress Spray stains and Dylusions Ink sprays which I applied with a brush. For the background I´ve chosen teal colours (altough in the picture it looks more blue). I stamped a lot with gold ink - star constellations and moon phases -  and used gold acrylic pen from Uni Posca and black liner to enhance all the images and add some details. The central amonite shell is from Impression Obsession stamps. Finally I finished the page with some butterfly stickers and wrote a quote. I must admit that this color combination is not what I would normally chose, but I quite like the outcome :0)

Thank you for your visit and see you next time :0)


3.4.2024 Cabinet of curiosities



No comments:

Post a Comment