Wednesday 27 March 2024

Art journal page - The music wall

Hi and welcome :0) Today's journal is cca 24,5 x 15 cm (9.5" x 6") and it is my entry for Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge "Emboss it" and Wednesday challenge "Easter/Spring".  

I cut Tim Holtz's birds out from the black cardstock and embossed the rest of the cardstock with stone wall embossing folder. Then I cut out birds again from white patterned paper, colored them with green and brown Distress inks and inlay them into the openings. I added my quote from the same patterned paper. 

I added background layer - white cardstock embossed with Lisa Horton's palm leaves embossing folder and colored with green Distress inks. I drew a peace of earth with the note comming up of it and colored it with black glaze pen and brown Distress watercolor pencils. The glaze pen I used also for eyes and hearts of the birds. 

Thank you for your visit, have a very nice Easter and see you soon :0)


16.3.2024 The music wall


 

No comments:

Post a Comment