Sunday 17 March 2024

Art journal page - Life is a chess game

Hi and welcome back :0) This page has cca 20 cm x 20 cm (ca 8" x 8") and it is my entry for Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday challenges "A Bit O´Green".

I started with blue and green colored papers and created a ca 1" tiles. I used Ranger´s Leaf green and Cobalt Archival inks to create shading and stamped another set of tiles with these inks. I layered blank and stamped tiles to create final mosaic background. With Sacura black Glaze pen I drew checkerboard on a black cardstock and also colored stamped chess figures. When I finished the background I added my focal image from Etsy and a quote. 

I really like the glaze pen. On the black cardstock it creates very nice two toned effect with a gentle shine :0)

Thank you for your visit, have a nice Sunday and see you soon :0)


15.3.2024 Life is a chess game



No comments:

Post a Comment