Thursday 21 March 2024

Art journal page - Free spirit forever

Hi and welcome back :0) Today´s page has ca 21 x 21 cm / 8.5" x 8.5". I used leftover blue and green tiles shaded with green and blue Ranger´s archival inks from last project to create an another background combined with doodles which I drew with Sakura black gel pen. I mounted this background to another black cardstock with the similar doodles to achieve a bigger frame and space for my focal image. 

I painted gears and clock (die-cuts) with Spectrum noir´s Sparkle black glitter brush pen, layered them for more dimension and sealed them with gloss acrylic medium. Then I added a small collage of Etsy images to create my focal point. As always I sealed all images with Distress micro glaze to create an extra protection for them. Finally I mounted a quote with smaller brads painted with black alcohol marker.

Thank you for your visit, have a nice evening and see you soon :0)


18.3.2024 Free spirit forever



No comments:

Post a Comment