Monday 8 July 2024

Art journal page - Light up your inner light

Hi and welcome :0) This is another page in 6" x 8" (cca 15 x 20 cm) Hahnemühle journal book. It is my entry for Stencil Fun´s  July challenge

I mixed two Lindy´s Stamp Gang Magicals powders with water - Edelweiss moss green and Sparkling sunset - and applied them with a brush. The page is very shiny with them. I added some stamp pattern with VersaFine Clair green ink and fern and cog wheel stamps, but at the end this layer is almost invisible. I splattered over Lindy´s California poppy gold and Bayou boogie gold sprays and on the top used Super hero rays stencil from Paper Rose with golden pigment ink. The images are again from Etsy - some numbers and lovely Art Nouveau lamp and as my focal point a charming lady from MilesBeyondTheMoon shop (which has the most beautiful "paper doll" images I´ve ever seen) .

I´m very happy with this page - although it looks like a very simple one :0)

Thank you for your visit, feel free to leave me a comment and have a very nice day :0)


6.7.2024 Light up your inner light







No comments:

Post a Comment