Monday 1 July 2024

Art journal page - One fine day

Hi and welcome :0) Today I have a new page in my 6" x 8" (cca 15 x 20 cm) Hahnemühle journal book. and it is an entry for Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge Anything goes.

I started with some stamps from my stash and white embossing powder. Than, with a brush, I applied Lindy´s Stamp Gang Ponderosa Pines Olive and Bayou Boogie Gold Starburst sprays. To darken up the white embossing I lightly went over with Ranger´s archival ink Orange blossom. I die cut a film strip from copper mirror cardstock to frame my photo focal image. It is from a very nice Vintage photo collage collection part 5 (sepia version) from ArtHouseWhimsy on Etsy - a lot of smiling faces :0). A added sea topic die-cuts from LaBlanche and Mintay papers, recolored some images a bit with markers and finish with a quote rub-on. And here it is :0)

Thank you for your visit, feel free to leave me a comment and have a very nice day :0)


28.6.2024 One fine day



No comments:

Post a Comment