Wednesday 10 February 2016

Art journal page - Autumn

Hi,

today I have an art journal page with autumn theme. I wanted to make an impression of changing colors of the autumn nature. Therefore, I have a two-tone background this time :0) I used leaves stamps from Penny Black and some old clear (no name) stamps, mushrooms from Chocolate Baroque and Sheena Douglass and rose hips and chestnuts from Chocolate Baroque. Trees are just hand drawn and for more interest used a wood texture stamp from Kaisercraft.  This time I colored all images with Distress ink pads - I used mini ink pads, put them on my craft sheet and used them as a palette. The alcohol markers I used just for shadows of the object on the background. For better control of the color intensity I used just an ordinary small round brush dipped in water droplets, not a water brush. At the and of the coloring I covered all the objects (except trees and mushroom legs) with Ranger Distress micro glaze, so they become waterproof and the colors intensified. Background is a combination of two Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays (Bayou Boogie Gold, Cajun Carnelian Red), Prima Marketing Color bloom sprays (Sorbet, Gilded), gesso and water droplets.
Square 28 x 28 cm (cca 11" x 11")

I hope you like it and I would be happy if you would leave me a comment :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment