Thursday 18 February 2016

Art journal page - Winter

Hurray, hurray, hurray :0)

My mini series is finished - today I would like to share with you the final - Winter - art journal page :0). I need to say, that this is an awesome feeling, because I was not able to thing about creating anything else before finishing this mini series of journal pages - Spring-Summer-Autumn-Winter. It started very innocently with nice magnolia stamp I wanted to use, than I named the page Spring and that was, surprisingly, just beginning :0)) Anyway this page shows my favorite winter - a lot of tea and books, pleasant view from the window in a warm room - watching the sparkling snow and the snowman we made this year - winter paradise :0))
This time I used books stamp from Sheena Douglass, snowman from Stampendous, tree stamps from Chocolate Baroque and snowflakes from Winnie and Walter. For background and textures I used Tim Holtz Knit texture fades which I really love and wood grain embossing folder from Crafter's Companion. Beautiful sparkle on the snow and text (unfortunately not so visible on the photo) is Ranger's Clear Rock Candy on the sticky embossing powder. And all images are colored again with Distress mini ink pads used on my craft sheet as a palette. At the and of the coloring I covered some parts of the pictures with Ranger Distress micro glaze, so they become waterproof and the colors intensified. Textured background is gently sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz (Steel Shimmer).
Square 28 x 28 cm (cca 11" x 11")

I hope you've enjoyed this series and if you want, please leave me a comment - I would be happy to know what do you think :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment