Wednesday 3 February 2016

Importance of having sun .0)

Hi,

today I am very very happy, because I solved one big problem...how to show true colors of my artworks. And yesterday I found a great solution - sunlight :0). On February, there are not many sunny days, but yesterday I wanted to make some pictures of my new work in progress and I wanted to record all the nice colors and shine of it. But unfortunately my workroom window is to the north, so there is no chance to make a good photo. I went on our south balcony and winter sun shined directly on it. And the photos were so great that I decided to re-photograph my artworks (those I still have) from my previous entries and updated my blog and Pinterest gallery with them, so you could see all the beautiful true colors of my works just like I do :0) Please enjoy them with me and have a great beautiful day (although today it is a rainy one here) :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment