Thursday 10 March 2016

Playful art journal pages 1 and 2

Today I have just two small art journal pages. I really would like to do something just for the fun, not too complicated, something I can finish in few hours, without too much thinking about the subject (just to be inspired with something - technique, color, shape, picture) and feel that great satisfaction from the finished work in the same day - or the next day at the latest :0)) For me it is very difficult, because I mostly have a quite exact idea or topic in my head and I try to transfer it on the paper as best I can (at least in my own eyes) and sometimes it takes a lot of time and there is not so much creative fun and relaxation I would like to feel during the process .... These two pages are my first trials for a relatively quick and playful creation and I hope that it will be easier and easier for me ,0) 
I decided to use Seawhite hardcover art journal for it (25x19 cm / 10"x7.5").

Have a nice and playful day too :0)

18.2.2016 Playful journal page 1



8.3.2016 Playful journal page 2



No comments:

Post a Comment