Tuesday 15 March 2016

Playful art journal page 3

Another small playful and a little bit mysterious art journal page today... Sometime you switch on the light and there it is... ,0). This time I did not use a book art journal page, but a free page - Canson Mix Media small art book page 14 x 21 cm (cca 5.5" x 8.5"). I saw a few videos with Tim Holtz's new Distress paper mosaic kit and I wanted to try a glazing medium in it. Unfortunately I don't have any, but I was thinking about an alternative I have - Liquitex String gel. It is also a gel medium in a similar consistency as that glazing medium and holds a shape easily. I poured it from the jar to the small bottle with a narrower nozzle and I used it on the light bulbs. It worked perfectly :0D. Also a drying time is quite short, just in hours, although they say, that medium is totally dry after 48-72 hours. Maybe one day I will try also a Golden alternative - Tear gel. 

So here it is...and I wish you a very nice sunny day :0)

13.3.2016 Playful journal page 3



No comments:

Post a Comment