Tuesday 6 November 2018

Creative week 16 - "Awesome AUTUMN beauty"

Hi and thank you for your visit :0). I'm back again with an art journal page from my Seawhite hardbound 7.5"x7.5" (ca. 20x20 cm) journal. 

This time I was strongly inspired by the last beautiful. sunny, warm and colourful autumn days we had here in a past few weeks. It was just awesome go out, watch the leaves in their transformation and be surprised by the nature life everywhere around - birds, fish, insects (e.g. ladybug flying around me which found its place on the page) - although we could say that winter is almost here, just around the corner :0)

Background was created with a combination of blue Distress inks and Distress oxides which I like a lot  (Distress wet on dry layers basic background technique). In reality are the colours much darker, and deeper, with an awesome contrast and final effect. Die-cuted leaves, ladybug and pumpkin were also coloured with Distress inks. For a pumpkin which I drew myself I used also Distress markers to achieve darker shading. At the end I used Nuvo Crystal glaze on the ladybug and a peace of natural corrugated paper - stained with Distress inks and sprayed with water - as my ground (it is not much visible, but it really fits there) :0)

This page is also my entry to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge

And it is for today. I hope I will be back soon with another page. Thank you for your visit and if you would like to come again, see you next time :0)

04.11.2018 Awesome AUTUMN beauty










No comments:

Post a Comment