Tuesday 25 May 2021

Art journal page - Find and express yourself

Hi and welcome again :0) This is my traditional 6.5"x 6.5"  (ca. 16,5 x 16,5 cm) art journal page of 25. 5. 2021. 


I found some older background I made with acryclic paints and stencils. I was curious whether I can transform the paT artist brush pens and Dylusions sprays filled in brushes.

ge into something. Usually I have big troubles with it, because when I create my projects I make my bacground and focal points together so they match my vision :0) 

I used Darkroom door long butterfies and fern stamp with Dylusions calypso teal creative dyary ink and and some AALL &  Create text washi tape. I found these adorable pandas in my stash and I think that they are just perfect. A light bulb, an old typewriter and a magnifying glass complete the idea of this page. I coloured my images with PITT artist brush pens and Dylusions sprays in water brushes. 

Thank you for your visit and see you next time :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment