Wednesday 19 May 2021

Art journal page - It's all perspective

Hi and welcome back :0). Today it is again one page for my a 6.5"x 6.5" (ca. 16,5 x 16,5 cm) art journal.

I played with the blue shades of Distress inks and a new Kitsch flamingo pink colour. I was inspired by my new nice Stampendous background stamp and I wanted to create some "tree scene" with this gorgeous bird stamp from Tim Holtz. I colored my birds with PITT artist brush pens from my stash and I was surprised how well they blended on my mixed media cardstock even if it is porosu serface. My first idea was totally different, but I'm happy with the final outcome. Sometimes it happends, that the page has it's own mind and life :D 

Thank you for your visit and see you next time :0)


18.5.2021 It's all perspective




No comments:

Post a Comment