Monday 24 May 2021

Art journal page - I saw my soul in the mirror

Hi and welcome :0) This is my 6.5"x 6.5"  (ca. 16,5 x 16,5 cm) art journal page for SimonSaysStamps Monday challenge "Four Legged Friends".

I was inspired by the words of one song I heard recently and this is an idea that came to my mind - do you  also feel this way sometimes? :0) 
I used Peacock feathers and Salvaged patina Distress inks and Salvaged patina Distress oxide for my bacground together with Honey Bee leaves stencil. My brown colours are a combination of Wild honey, Tea dye and Black soot Distress inks and Mustard seed and Fossillized amber for my yellows. I found these funny stamps from Katzelkraft and very nice old frame die from Spellbinders. Curtain is a stamp from LaBlanche.  

Thank you for your visit and see you next time :0)


22.5.2021 I saw my soul in the mirror





No comments:

Post a Comment