Sunday 10 April 2022

Art journal page - Charming, timeless and free

Hi and welcome :0). This is an another 6.5"x 6.5"  (ca. 16,5 x 16,5 cm) art journal page.

Last time I created two yellow-orange backgrounds with Distress stain sprays at once, so I wanted to use the second one in some different way than the previous. 

I covered parts of the background with a copper metal texture paste through dotted stencil and teared numerous stripes from it. Then I found a nice Tattered Lace text embossing folder as my first layer and I glued four of the stripes on it. I used older koi stamps and a girl stamp from Pink ink designs. I colored everything with my PITT artist brush pens and white Prismacolor premier colored pencil. For the details and hair of the girl I used also Arteza white gel pen and a black acrylic paint pen. Finally I choosed my quotes from Tim Holtz Big chat stickers. 

I think I fulfilled my goal - this page is totally different than the last one :D

Thank you again for your visit and have a nice spring day :0)


8.4.2022 Charming, timeless and free



No comments:

Post a Comment