Thursday 21 April 2022

Art journal page - Discover LIGHT

Hi and welcome back again :0) Today's page has 10x6.5 inches (cca 25,5x17 cm). 

Whole idea for my today's work were the night butterflies discovering the colours of the rainbow :0) And yes, I know that the moths are not so bright ,0)

I created grean background with my Distress inks and than stamped a Stampendous  woodgrain stamp - I used VersaFine Clair Shady Lane ink pad - over it. I cut the stripes and framed them with my green alcohol marker and Shady Lane ink applied with a blending tool. I black embossed Kaisercraft's awesome lanterns and coloured them with Ecoline Brush Pens (they are basically liquid watercolour pens) so I can created a light effect in the lanterns. I put the transparen butterflies stikers on the white paper, fussy-cut them, shaped them a little bit and glued them on the possitions. Finally I cut out the letters L I G H T - twice from the black cardstock, once from the white - I colored the white ones with the same colours as my lanterns. 

I like this page a lot and if you do too, please let me know :0)

Thank you for your visit and see you next time :0)


20.4.2022 Discover LIGHT






3 comments: