Tuesday 15 November 2022

Art journal page - Thankful for the moonlight

Hi and welcome :0). This is a new 6.5"x 6.5"  (ca. 16,5 x 16,5 cm) art journal page, an entry for Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge Thanks/Thanksgiving.

For the background I chose blue Distress Spray stains with a silver shimmer accents and embossed it with SSS Pumpkin patch embossing folder. It is a beautiful pattern. I found nice older leaves die in my stash and cut them out of the yellow-orange-brown colored paper I made. For the city I painted Dylusions black shimmer paint over the black cardstock, cut the shapes out and combine them to create nice cluster of roofs and buildings. Finally I colored the moon with antique linen and mustard seed Distress inks and white Dylusions shimmer spray. 

I love this page, especially how vibrant are the orange yellow colours against the blue background :D

Thank you for your visit and have a nice day :0)


15.11.2022 Thankful for the moonlight



No comments:

Post a Comment