Thursday 5 January 2023

Art journal page - Build a dream

Hi and welcome :0) My first page of 2023 is a 6"x8" (cca 15x20 cm) size. 

For my background I found in my stash some new Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals powders (Apothecary Azure, Petticoat Plum and Dragonfly Denim) and Hero arts stamps with Asian patterns. I stamped with Hero Arts white pigment ink and I was surprised how nicely visible the stamps are even when I added a second layer of the powders and water on top. The background looks subtle and nicely "dreamy". I embossed the parasols background stamp with white embossing powder, cut-out the hexagons and coloured them with black Dylusions shimmer spray. For the edges I used brown Distress archival ink. Finally I added my focal image and quotes. 

This page is also my entry for Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge "Someting New".

Thank you for your visit, have a nice day and happy, beautiful and relaxing year 2023 to you :0)


4.1.2023 Build a dream




No comments:

Post a Comment