Thursday 12 January 2023

Art journal page - What is it?

Hi and welcome back :0) Today's page is about 6" x 8.5" (cca 15 x 21.5 cm) size and it is a Canson Mix Media 224 gsm paper.

For my background I used Dylusions sprays and light bulbs stencil from Carabelle studio. The whimsical dragons from Whimsy Stamps are coloured with Karin brush pro markers. Although I need to say, that this is not the best paper for the colouring with such a juicy watercolour markers. If the paper is too wet, it peels off. But at least I know it now ,0) I also used some alcohol markers, acrylic paint and even coloured pencils for the light bulb. 

I like the idea and of this page and I am very pleased with the final outcome :0)

Thank you for your visit and see you next time :0)


11.1.2023 What is it?






No comments:

Post a Comment