Saturday 21 January 2023

Art journal page - Hele, kaktus!

Hi and welcome :0) Today's page is about 5.5" x 7.5" (cca 14 x 18.5 cm).

I was inspired by the joke. It's Czech variation. In English it would be: Two balloons are floating across the desert. One balloon says to the other: "Be careful, there's a cactusssssssss...."

I have a dragon (who is warning) and only one balloon (in danger) and the joke still works ,0) At least in czech language :D (It would be like this: Dragon says: "Look out for the cactus!" And balloon says: "Where do you see itttttttttt....".)

I used an embossed background created with Tim Holtz's Mosaic 3D folder with red Distress Spray Stains and Oxide Sprays, Distress Resist spray and brown Distress crayons. Cactus images are from Ciao Bella and dragon from Whimsy stamps. I coloured everything with Faber-Castell Pitt brush pens and black and white acrylic pens. Finally I added black cardstock embossed with Tattered Lace typewriter text folder. 

Anyway, I like this page a lot and it made also my husband smile ,0))

Thank you for your visit and see you next time :0)


20.1.2023 Hele, kaktus!




No comments:

Post a Comment