Tuesday 4 April 2023

Art journal page - Ghost ship

Hi and welcome :0) Today's page has ca 8"x 5" (cca 20 x 14 cm) and it is my entry for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Add Texture".

I created background texture with an embossing folder and I played with Distress Spray Stains and Distress Oxide sprays - Broken China and Speckled Egg. To enhance the texture I used brown Distress and archival inks. I cut a ship window and an anchor from Tim Holtz's silver Metallic kraft-stock, scratched it with a sand paper and coloured with different brown inks and black acrylic pen.  

Rest of my images I coloured with Tim Holtz's Distress watercolor pencils and Distress inks and black and white acrylic pens. The lovely ghost stamp is from Sweet November Stamps as well as the floor stamp. The background tree design is a very nice new Hero Arts stamp. 

Thank you for your visit and see you soon :0)


3.4.2023 Ghost ship





No comments:

Post a Comment