Sunday 9 April 2023

Art journal page - We all have DREAMS

Hi and welcome back :0). Today's 8"x 8"  (ca. 20 x 20 cm) art journal page is my entry for Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge Add texture

I played with Visible Image's tiger and cats stamps. For the background I used Lost shadow, Hickory smoke and Black soot Distress inks and I stamped my images with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. This oil  based ink is beautifully intensive and black. I coloured the cats with Karin Brushmarkers PRO. For the eyes and splatters I used Kuretake's Gansai Tambi Yellow gold pigment colour. This pigment watercolors have a lot of mica in it and they are really shiny. They also have so thick consistency that you can feel them under the fingers, when you touch the page. Finally I added some texture with a small notches around the sides of the inner page. 

Thank you for stopping by, have a nice Sunday and see you next time :0)


7.4.2023 We all have DREAMS



No comments:

Post a Comment