Saturday 1 April 2023

Art journal page - View, silence and ocean

Hi and welcome again :0) Here is a newest page in my smaller 6"x8" (cca 15x20 cm) art journal from Hahnemühle. 

This page is my entry for Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge Stencil it and also Wednesday challenge Anything goes

I sprayed the page with Distress Spray Stain Salvaged patina and Stormy sky. I added some torn paper and printed velum pieces. Then used the same Distress Oxide colours, together with Uncharted mariner, through the LDRS Creative Under the Sea and School of Fish stencils

I added my focal photo and coloured my quotes and other images with Distress ink Rusty hinge and Pitt artist brush pen Caput mortuum.

Thank you for your visit, have a beautiful Sunday and see you next time :0)


31.3.2023 View, silence and ocean




No comments:

Post a Comment