Monday 24 April 2023

Art journal page - Imagination

Hi and welcome again :0). Today's double-sided page is 6.5"x 6.5"  (ca. 16,5 x 16,5 cm) and it is my entry for Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge Make your mark.

I created both backgrounds with the help of the big blot stencil and Saltwater taffy, Salvaged patina and Uncharted mariner Distress inks. I also used mix of black inks and Kuretake's Gansai Tambi White gold pigment colour diluted with water which I splashed with the small brush as stars. With the black acrylic marker I blocked shapes of the colours from my background to create the final design.

Then I added my focal images coloured with alcohol markers and water-based markers. 

Thank you for stopping by, have a nice week and see you next time :0)


24.4.2023 Imagination




No comments:

Post a Comment