Tuesday 12 September 2023

Art journal page - Where do you go, my lovely?

Hi and welcome back :0) Today I have another page in 6"x8" (cca 15x20 cm) art journal from Hahnemühle. This one is my entry for Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge Take Flight.

Background is a combination of Lindy's magical shakers Pinkies Up Pink, Pass the Jam Jane, Have a Scone Heather and Spill the Tea Teal. When I was satisfied with the final mix I added a few layers of water droplets to create a texture (and I must say that this paper is great to hold such amount of water) and some pearl white and white splatters as stars. 

For a planet I used Crumpet Crumbs, Pinkies Up Pink and Pemberley Pride Purple shakers - a lot of layers combined with a lot of water mists and droplets :0). Finally I added 49 and Market and Tim Holtz rub-ons and a quote inspired by a song from No Mercy (oh the memories :0). 

For the focal point I use an image from Etsy again :0)

Thank you for your visit, feel free to leave me a comment and have a very nice "again so sunny" day :0)


12.9.2023 Where do you go, my lovely?



1 comment: