Monday 18 September 2023

Art journal page - Searching for the good life

Hi and  welcome back :0) Today's page is again in 6" x 8" (cca 15 x 20 cm) Hahnemühle journal book and it is an entry for Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge What is your favorite color?, for Allsorts challenge Week 746 and also my second entry for Stencil Fun September challenge

I admit that I have more than one favorite color, but one of them is definitely an orange.

I started with Lindy's orange magical powder Teenie weenie bikini applied with a brush and few layers of water droplets.Than I used Barbary stars stencil from AALL and Create together with Distress inks Spiced marmalade, Carved pumpkin and Rusted hinge and Memento dual marker (and more water). For the lower part of the page I used chess board stencil from Clarity stamps. This time I added also Vintage photo and Ground espresso Distress inks. And water droplets of course :D

I finished the page with one of the beautiful images from Etsy, Tim Holtz's and 49 and Market's rub-ons and a printed quote. And I need to say, how much I love the contrast between green and orange colors, they nicely fit together :0)

Thank you that you've stopped by, feel free to leave me a comment and have a very nice Monday :0)


P.S. I'm very happy that this page was in Simon Says Stamp "What is your favorite color?" Designer spotlight :0)


18.9.2023 Searching for the good life...








4 comments:

  1. Wonderful art journal page, the colours are so striking. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A striking image and nice Autumnal feel, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so different but absolutely lovely thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular journal page with such rich colours. Wonderful image xxx

    ReplyDelete