Friday 15 September 2023

Art journal page - Beautiful

Hi :0) I have another 6"x8" (cca 15x20 cm) art journal page in Hahnemühle journal book. This one is my entry for Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge Make it Cute.

I'm still in Lindy's magical shakers so today's background is a mix of Lizzy's Cuppa Tea Teal and Spill the Tea Teal with a few layers of water droplets to create a texture. I stamped all page with this nice leaves stamp from Chocolate Baroque, coloured all images with Winsor and Newton Gold drawing ink and I re-draw everything with 003 Pigma Micron liner. I love this background and it was very hard for me to "covered" it with other images :D

I cut the window from semi-black mirrored cardstock with the die from Tim Holtz, scratched it with a sand paper and re-painted with black archival ink and black acrylic pen. Night sky is a mix of the same shakers I used for the background, this time with much more of Spill the Tea Teal. This "blue" shaker colour is a real beauty :0) 

I die-cut the moon with a moon die from Whimsy Stamps and coloured with the WN Gold ink. The same one I used also for the stars. Whimsy Stamps's robots are stamped on silver cardstock from TH, scratched a bit and over-painted with a clear gesso to dull the shine and add the texture for colouring. I coloured them with black archival ink, Gold ink and magical shakers. Than I re-defined the lines with black acrylic paint pen and fixed the images with acrylic liquid medium. At the end I added a stripe from mirrored cardstock and a quote label from Simple Stories. 

Thank you for your visit, feel free to leave me a comment and have a very nice Friday :0)


14.9.2023 Beautiful








1 comment:

  1. A fun and whimsical page. Intrigued by the beautiful gold paint. WN? Windsor & Newton? X

    ReplyDelete