Saturday 28 May 2016

Art journal page - And what about your garden?

This A4 (cca 8.5" x 11.5") journal page started as a two colors background - I used Dylusions Pomegranate seed and Calypso teal - with some stenciling and stamping in the colors of the background or black. Than I used black cardstock with double sided tape on it and die-cut some wild flowers from Tim Holtz. I covered them with Distress Vintage platinum glitter dust. I brushed off any excess powder and sprayed the fixative over them, so there are no glitters falling of the page now. The result is so nice and shiny. Quote is just embossed with Versamark and Platinum embossing powder on the black cardstock and than gently covered with Inka gold wax from Viva (in Old gold and Platinum colors). I used it also on the edges of the page and on the other page elements  :0)
I'm not very "shiny" person, but I love the unusual contrast of this darker background and bright glitters :0)


23.5.2016 "And what about your garden"
(in the sunlight)


(in the my working, north oriented, room light)


No comments:

Post a Comment