Wednesday 4 May 2016

Playful art journal page 9

Today's journal page is just a simple combination of some elements I wanted to use once. And topic... "Around the world" :0)

Background is made with stamping and Pan pastels again, postal stamps die cuts were embossed with embossing folders with script, travel and postal theme sprayed with Distress inks with some Pan pastels on it for more matte look. A globe is a gorgeous die from Tim Holtz. And than these nice stamps I have from my parcels and letters with crafty things...irresistible :0)

So no special technique today, just a little challenge with grey background...it is really not a color I would use a lot :D Just one funny thing - when I took my photos of this page, if the sunlight came from other side, the embossed parts looked like deeply debossed. Very cool - but not truth :0))

3.5.2016 Playful art journal page 9


No comments:

Post a Comment